I hate wearing socks. I love to see a man walk off. I love peach cobbler without peaches. I don’t fancy chocolate too much. The only time you will catch me eating it is if I’m upset or stressed. I absolutely hate bottom drawers. I only use bottom drawers or cabinets if it’s the last option. The first thing I notice about people is their teeth and their shoes.
I consider myself to be a weird soul but I think everybody has their weird habits and phobias.
Continued list of my weirdness:
• I wash my hands probably 20 times a day and if I’m at your house or you are at mine I make sure to listen out for the water after you come out the bathroom. If I don’t hear it ..we gonna have a serious problem
• I love the smell of coffee but I don’t drink it
•I have really bad road rage. When someone cuts me off I take it personal.
• I love to people watch and wonder what their life is like
•I love to see a man in work boots and if they scuffed and a little worn (Omgggggg). I just love a hard working man
• If I like a particular food I will eat it every day for a week, sometimes more
• I love the feel of washing powder. It relaxes me
• I have a fear of dying one day in fatal car accident
•I love watching a man eat food. It’s such a turn on!
• I love Jamaican accents. I think it’s the sexiest accent ever. People from NY have sexy ones too
• I love staring at myself naked
•I hateeeeeeeeeeee talking on the phone. It’s like watching paint dry! I hate it! Text, email me or come to see me but please don’t call me.
• I have to read something everyday. Newspaper, book, magazine,something. I feel lost without something to read.
• I love taking a shower in the dark or with scented candles. I will handle my business in the shower getting cleaned and then turn the light off and stay under the water until it gets cold.
• Hate Facebook WITH A PASSION. Don’t have one. Don’t want one.
What are some of your weird habits or weird facts?
That’s all Dolls and Gents!
Be sure to subscribe for updates on all of our upcoming posts!